The Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award (GENM Scholarship)
|Qualification||American Degree Transfer Program, Bachelor's Degree|
|Provider email||[email protected]|
The Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award (GENM Scholarship) provides qualified young Malaysians with the golden opportunity to further their studies locally or overseas. We offer financial assistance for students who have excelled academically and demonstrated active leadership to undergo their undergraduate studies. This scholarship will help qualified recipients to establish a strong foundation for their future in the following fields stated as below.
– Malaysian citizen aged 23 years and below.
– Must be waiting for admission to pursue a full-time degree course in a local or overseas university.
– Must possess the requisite pre-university qualification:
– Strong leadership skills demonstrated through active participation in extra-curricular activities.
– Family household income not exceeding RM5,000.00 per month.
– Not presently holding other scholarships or study loans.
– For the preferred fields and approved universities, please refer to FAQ.
How To Apply