The answers to your frequently asked questions
Choosing a course for your study can be difficult, let alone deciding on a good university. Don’t give up! Our experienced cousellors are here to guide and help you decide on the institution that best suits your preferred course of study.
We believe all universities have their own specialty in certain programmes and courses. Thus, when choosing a university, you should consider a broad range of factors from tuition fee, academic quality, campus location, choice of majors, and other factors that might be important to you. Contact us to know what you should be looking out for in a good university!
The cost of living varies depending on your choice of lifestyle and location, but the average living cost for a student in Malaysia is USD 306. Excluding all the cash you’ll be burning on clothes and games, that’s pretty affordable, isn’t it?
Yes, Malaysia is generally a safe country to travel in. However, we don’t recommend staying out too late as we want you to catch up on your beauty sleep. Plus, it’s good to keep your money ‘safe’ too!
- Drop us a hello! We welcome any inquiries you have. No question is too trivial for us!
- Tell us about your preferred course or university. If you haven’t decided on one, don’t fret! That’s what we’re here for.
- Submit the required documents.
- Wait for the acceptance letter.
- Celebrate the good news and get your luggage ready to fly to Malaysia for a new adventure! Easy, isn’t it? We’ll do the hard work of processing the documents, so you can just lay back and chill!
The Visa process will take from 4 to 6 weeks, so it’s best to apply 8 weeks in advance before the intake. Do check with our counsellors for the intake date.
The entry requirements differs from one university to another. However, the standard documents that you need are:
- A valid passport with all pages.
- Your Medical Health Report.
- IELTS/TOELF result.
- Your School Report & Certificates
- Completed Application Form. Check with our counsellors to find out the entry requirements for your course!
First things first, our food is AMAZING. If you haven’t tried our signature nasi lemak, you are really missing out. Not to forget, we have a melting pot of diverse cultures and races here. You might be able to pick up a language or two! Plus, the living cost is affordable but still provides a high quality of living. What more can you ask for?
To get a Malaysian Student Visa, the process is divided into the following steps:
- Your study application must be accepted by a Malaysian educational institution.
- Apply for a Visa Approval Letter (VAL). Don’t worry, we’ll be helping you with this.
- Once your VAL is approved, you need to apply a Malaysian Single Entry Visa in the Malaysian Embassy in your country. Sadly, we can’t help you with this. You’ll have to go yourself but have no fear, we’ll guide you there!
- Checking in at the immigration checkpoint in Malaysia after your arrival.
- Register at your educational institution upon arrival.
- Obtain your Student Pass at the Malaysia Immigration Department or at your University’s Visa Department. Congratulations, you made it!